A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy wellbeing field press releases from PR Newswire, including new Food and drug administration approvals, a new application-enabled breast pump, and more.
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With countless numbers of push releases published just about every 7 days, it can be complicated to keep up with every little thing on PR Newswire. To help journalists masking the health care industry stay on best of the week’s most newsworthy and well known releases, here is a roundup of tales from the week that shouldn’t be skipped.
The listing beneath features the headline (with a connection to the comprehensive text) and an excerpt from every story. Click on the press launch headlines to access accompanying multimedia belongings that are out there for down load.
- Mark Cuban Price Furthermore Drug Organization and RxPreferred Advantages Announce Partnership to Boost Health care Accessibility and Reduce Prescription Drug Costs With this venture, businesses and their customers making use of RxPreferred for their pharmacy benefit will have entry to all remedies readily available by means of Expense Additionally Medicine inside of their added benefits bundle.
- Kellogg Company’s Vitamin D Petition Recognized by Fda
Observing an opportunity to assistance strengthen community wellness by food items, Kellogg petitioned the Fda to overview fortification rules for cereals and grain-based bars with Vitamin D, a nutrient of issue between People.
- The 50 Most Influential Leaders in Pharmacy 2023 Awards
The Pharmacy Podcast Network’s Top 50 Influencers have all created constructive electrical power and effects through pharmacy in a lot of unique strategies, these kinds of as through management, advocacy, persuasion, and the sharing of strategies and details to aid renovate pharmacy treatment.
- Tommee Tippee® Launches App-Enabled, Palms-No cost Wearable Breast Pump, Sold Exclusively at Walmart
Created with dad and mom in head, the new Produced For Me™ In-Bra Wearable Breast Pump is the initial and only pump that takes advantage of patented ConstantComfort™ engineering, which mimics baby’s normal suckling motion for a far more all-natural, cozy, and efficient pumping working experience.
- America’s Prime 300 Teen Researchers Selected for Achievements in STEM Innovation and Management in Nation’s Oldest and Most Prestigious Significant University Competition
This yr, investigation initiatives go over matters from analyzing the impact of the Russia–Ukraine war, to acquiring eco-welcoming biofuel, and